The town is located at the top of Puig Aspre, and the municipal term reaches the coast, with a very long beach , ideal for practicing water sports . The rice fields are characteristic of the environment of Pals, inheritors of the swampy environment that was formerly and that give an added charm.
El Pedró , a historic center of Gothic origin, with medieval corners and essence, is the most attractive part of the municipality, which offers other places of interest such as the landscapes of the old rice fields and the dunes .
- Visit the Pedró, a historic center of Gothic origin, and get lost in the cobbled streets.
- Enjoy the view of the Empordà plain and the Medes from the Josep Pla viewpoint.
- Walk between the rice fields and the dunes of the municipality.
- Enjoy the sand and the sun on the long beach of Pals.
- Play golf in one of the two courses in the municipality.
The Medieval Treasure of Girona